Central Bank of the 39* South Tyrolian Raiffeisenkassen with 168 subsidiaries.
Raiffeisen Landesbank Südtirol AG is the central banking institution of the thirty-nine independent Raiffeisenkassen in South-Tyrol. In cooperation with the Raiffeisenkassen of South-Tyrol we are also operating as an independent leasing company. As commercial bank we maintain a counter at our headquarter in Via Laurin in Bolzano/Bozen. It serves as point of contact with our private and business clients. Our advisors as well as our point of sale are waiting for our customers to get in touch.
Gateway to the world
As such we are the centerpiece of the South-Tyrolean Raiffeisen Banking-Group and at the same time the key link between the group and the world. Our central task is to support and coordinate the activities of the Raiffeisenkassen on the financial market, advising them and assuming common tasks in accordance with the principle of subsidiarity.
Despite our strong roots at home, our network extends to the international financial services sector. The Raiffeisen Landesbank Südtirol AG has been rated by Moody's, one of the leading independent rating agencies. The current ratings are Baa1 (Long-Term Deposit Ratings) and Baa2 (Long-Term Issuer Ratings).
As group center we are directly linked to our national and international institutional partners. In this context we also act as correspondent bank for our foreign financial partners.
- Share capital 250,000,000.00 Euro, fully paid in
- Registered in the Commercial Register of Bozen/Bolzano no. 74311
- Registered in the Register of Banks no. 4747
- Tax, VAT and Commercial Register no. IT00194450219
- Register of Credit Institutes no. 3493/4
- Bank Code: 3493 11600
- ABI: 3493 CAB: 11600
- Foreign Trade Bank - S.W.I.F.T. code (also BIC-code): RZSB IT 2B
- LEI (Legal Entity Identifier): 529900N2ZB1B52JB2F83
- Clearing Status in accordance with the Del. Reg. (EU) 2205/2015 in ref. to the starting date of the Clearing Obligations of Interest rate Derivatives for EMIR purpose: Cathegory 3
- QI-EIN (QI employer identification number): 98-0236752
- GIIN (Global Intermediary Identification Number): 4KE4VB.99999.SL.380
- W-8BEN-E - Certificate of Status of Beneficial Owner for United States Tax Withholding and Reporting
Affiliated to the Italian Deposit Insurance Fund of the Cooperative Banks (Fondo di Garanzia dei Depositanti del Credito Cooperativo) and the National Guarantee Fund (Fondo Nazionale di Garanzia) according to article 62 LD no. 415/96
- A team that supports your plans and assists you with the best possible quality of advice
- A team that knows the local economy and is on the ground
- A team that adapts products to your needs
This team is us for you - one for all, all for one.
101 employees and 128 collaborators work for you every day with joy in their work so that your projects can be realised.
We want to make a difference for you in our home country, not just everywhere, but locally - consistently and closely. We want to be more than just a bank for you. We are your partners and companions - we plan your projects and seek optimal solutions for your future and your needs.
Security and responsibility
- The union within the Raiffeisen Bank and the solidarity experienced hold it together and provide security for our clients but of course also for our employees. We take responsibility for our clients and accompany them in all their projects. Their needs are the focus of our attention.
- We stick together, even in difficult times. Great teamwork contributes significantly to the success of our company. The culture and mentality of social leadership form an excellent basis for cooperation in the company. This open company culture starts with the managers and bears fruit right down to the last corner of the department.
- As a bank and an employer, we strive to do our part to provide the community and the environment with the support they need. To this end, measures have been implemented and new ones are constantly being developed that are geared towards social, ecological and economic sustainability.
Raiffeisen Landesbank has been anchored in the population for decades. We have a local and regional focus, through which we support local structures and the population. We know and understand our clients, which is why professional and needs-oriented advice is our top priority.
- Optimized investment-solutions for your investments and wealth building
- Individually tailored funding solutions with fast proceeding and completion
- Reliable and fast payment systems
- Optimized debt collection systems for companies
- An all in packages for your needs when entering and beeing present in the world wide web
- Ongoing individual advisory is our key competence
* Status of the data on 13.12.2021 without the Raiffeisen Landesbank Südtirol AG
We want to constantly improve in order to meet your needs in the best possible way. Therefore, after a first survey in 2021, we repeated our customer satisfaction survey in autumn 2022. The survey involved our corporate clients and the response rate was around 18% which is a good result and a solid basis for evaluation and analysis.
Thanks to the excellent work and constant commitment of our staff, we have achieved an overall satisfaction score of 8.7/10 points. We are very proud of this result, which motivates and encourages us to continue moving in the right direction and provide you with our best possible service!
We would like to thank all the customers who participated in the survey.
As a small incentive, for every completed questionnaire we have donated 1 euro to the “dormizil” project, a night shelter for homeless people, run by the charity association housingfirstbozen. We also decided to round up this amount to a donation of € 1,000, which means 143 nights in a warm bed for a homeless person